September 25, 2013

Alphabet Fun

I've been participating in a 30 day art challenge, here are some random ones so far! :)

Apple eating antelope.

Dagger was (and still sometimes is,) my character name for online gaming. Played Ragnarok Online for about 10 years with this IGN! Here I am, "Drunk Daggy drinking and dancing with a dewy donut!"

Felt like trying something more different! Bugs, ew~ and entire image created from only one shape!

Just tell me you've watched this!

oh my glob more to come!

2 comments:

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!